Orbit GT Customer Success
The Orbit GT Customer Success program provides free access to the Knowledge Base, email support, dedicated webinars, training session in our offices or onsite and consultancy services.
All service actions are subject to Service Tickets, except for the access to the free Knowledge Base which contains comprehensive documentation of all Orbit GT products, as well as documentation on technical issues and solutions. Please consult the Knowledge Base before sending us an email.
The Customer Success Team is at your service during office hours.
What are Service Tickets ?
Service Tickets are the means to pay for any of Orbit GT Customer Support offerings.
In general, Services Tickets need to be purchased. You may obtain a budget of free Service Tickets upon purchase of select products or training services.
How do I use Service Tickets ?
Every Support of Service is paid for via Service Tickets as long as your Budget allows.
- Each request posted to the Orbit GT Customer Success team, either by phone, email (customer dot success at orbitgt dot com) or other means is processed as Service Tickets.
- Startup Support contains 4 free Service Tickets for a first purchase, access to online documentation as long as valid licenses are in place. (for select products only)
- Supplementary Service Tickets can be gained by getting trained or via a Service Ticket purchase.
- Service Tickets need to be purchased before requesting the service.
What’s included when I buy a software product ?
In general, a Purchase includes 1 year Maintenance & Startup Support.
- Startup Support includes free access to the Online Knowledge Base and in case of a first Orbit product purchase 4 free Service Tickets, which you can use for your requests.
- Plugin products do not include free Service Tickets.
Further support and services are managed through purchased Service Tickets.
Education / Training Services
Orbit GT provides an on-demand training service online, on site, or at the Orbit GT offices. Training fees can only be paid by purchased Service Tickets, not by Service Tickets that are earned for free. Send a request to your Orbit GT Representative for an offer.
- Training on-site allows up to 6 trainees, up to 10 present. Customer must provide IT and training infrastructure.
- Training at Orbit GT Office allows up to 4 trainees. Orbit GT provides IT and training infrastructure, trainees are requested to bring their own qualified laptop (BYOD).
- Training fees exclude cost of travel, stay, optional office and/or IT rental and applicable taxes.
- Trainees are considered to have prior proper knowledge of the subject (3D Mapping / Mobile Mapping / Oblique / UAS / Indoor Mapping / 3D Mapping / Reality Capture) and general understanding of GIS.
Software Maintenance and Upgrades
In general, a purchase of a Desktop or Server product comes with 1 year of maintenance included. This allows to download and install upgrades released within that period. For extended Maintenance, contact your Orbit GT Representative.
For more details, please consult the MSA (Master Service Agreement) or contact our your Orbit GT Representative.
Purchase of a subscription to our SaaS platform 3D Mapping Cloud includes all upgrades to the platform. Additional services and/or features may be subject to supplementary purchase.
Orbit GT Customer Success Consultants can help improve your business efficiency using their vast experience and in depth knowledge of the Orbit GT portfolio. Feel free to request a quote form our Sales Team or your Orbit GT Representative.
The Orbit 3DM Publisher and Orbit 3D Mapping Cloud come with an SDK with 2 API’s for the development of embedded solutions. Documentation is available on our Developer Zone, access to which is provided after online agreement with the terms and conditions. Have a preview here.
Access to Developer Zone, Plugins and SDK are free for use, development and deployment. Contact us for more information.